Cactus Silk Pillow | No.133Regular price $69.00
Cactus Silk Pillow
Moroccan cactus silk pillows are made using hand woven sabra rug. Usually the rugs have been washed many times to obtain an attractive and vintage look with flexion of light tones.
Each one of these pillows is one of a kind and has beautiful texture that will make a statement in any space. You can use it to bring colors to your bedroom, or living room. Perfect addition to a nursery room where your kids will love to play around it
Size : 20 x 20 Or 50 x 50 cm (May vary little bit since they're handmade)
Material : Cactus Silk & cotton
Cleaning instruction : Dry clean only (Do not apply water as colors will bleed)
Shipped Unstuffed : There is a zipper on the side to put a pillow insert, any 20x20'' insert will work perfectly.
Domestic shipping :
- The Boho Lab offers free shipping on most orders over $350 across CANADA and the US.
- The Boho Lab will package and ship your order within two to four business days.
- Some items can't be shipped and are only available to Pick up in Toronto and Montreal locations.
International shipping (outside Canada and the US):
- The cost for International shipping will automatically be calculated based on the size and weight of the items in your cart.
The Boho Lab will package and ship your order within 10 business days.
*Note: any additional fees, taxes, duties, etc, will be paid by the customer upon delivery to your country.
In store pick-up:
- Online purchases can also be picked up at our Montreal or Toronto boutique. Please ensure the item is available at your location as inventory varies between locations.
*The estimated delivery on custom rugs is approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
*Large volume items don't qualify for free shipping due to their volume. Shipping cost will be calculated at check out.
The Boho Lab is proud to bring the very best in Moroccan rugs, furniture and home decor to our customers. We know that as much as you love something, sometimes it just does not work, so we are happy to offer a 14-day exchange or refund on all regularly-priced items in original, unused condition.
For in-store purchases: Please come by the Toronto or Montreal store with the product and receipt for exchange or refund in orignal tender.
For online purchases: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process within 14 days of receiving the item. We will provide the return shipping address and customers are asked to package the product as it was shipped, and pay the return shipping costs. As soon as we receive your package, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and your refund will be initiated.
All Sale items can't be returned.
Custom and Made to Order sales are final.