Boucherouite poufs are handmade from recycled textiles, they are vintage and add a dash of color to any space in your home. Bohemian modern style brings a contemporary feel and an unusual type of abstract art! Ideal as floor cushions, meditation, or even for outside use. They are easy to put anywhere and are very practical.
Size : 24'' x 24'' x 10'' Or 60 X 60 X 25 cm approximately when stuffed
Material : Boucherouite
Condition : Vintage but in perfect condition
*Vintage textiles may show minor imperfections, which adds to their uniqueness.
Purchasing the pouf stuffed option is only available for customers located in Canada & USA. To get a quote for other countries please send us an email at : email@example.com
Domestic shipping :
- The Boho Lab offers free shipping on most orders over $350 across CANADA and the US.
- The Boho Lab will package and ship your order within two to four business days.
- Some items can't be shipped and are only available to Pick up in Toronto and Montreal locations.
International shipping (outside Canada and the US):
- The cost for International shipping will automatically be calculated based on the size and weight of the items in your cart.
The Boho Lab will package and ship your order within 10 business days.
*Note: any additional fees, taxes, duties, etc, will be paid by the customer upon delivery to your country.
In store pick-up:
- Online purchases can also be picked up at our Montreal or Toronto boutique. Please ensure the item is available at your location as inventory varies between locations.
*The estimated delivery on custom rugs is approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
*Large volume items don't qualify for free shipping due to their volume. Shipping cost will be calculated at check out.
The Boho Lab is proud to bring the very best in Moroccan rugs, furniture and home decor to our customers. We know that as much as you love something, sometimes it just does not work, so we are happy to offer a 14-day exchange or refund on all regularly-priced items in original, unused condition ONLY IN CANADA. We do not accept return for international orders
For in-store purchases: Please come by the Toronto or Montreal store with the product and receipt for exchange or refund in orignal tender.
For online purchases: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process within 14 days of receiving the item. We will provide the return shipping address and customers are asked to package the product as it was shipped, and pay the return shipping costs. As soon as we receive your package, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and your refund will be initiated.
All Sale items can't be returned.
Custom and Made to Order sales are final.